Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Strange Day

I woke up this morning with a really stiff and sore neck and upper back, and a pounding headache, which is really just a continuation of a headache I had yesterday. Then I dribbled toothpaste on my freshly ironed shirt. My train was delayed. I popped over and read Mark's rant against Buddhism, which didn't offend me or upset me, but which I did find quite shocking in how his ideas differ from my direct personal experience.

So, my point (I do have one) is that it isn't even 11am yet and I feel like I've had a bad day's worth of experience already. Urgh. Unless things take a turn for the better, I'll probably not post anything for the rest of the day. Maybe a pretty picture to balance out this post?...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your reply to Mark on Buddhism. I'm glad that you're making him think.

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

hope you're feeling better Mista TOA. went and read your comments on papertrap - nicely put.

Anonymous said...

Glad always to walk the fine line between shock and offense. One of these days, though, I'd like to hear your side of the story.

Hope today looked a bit brighter and the toothpaste stayed on target.

The Other Andrew said...

Hah, yes the toothpaste stayed on target. Although, just how much am I loving the new Braun Sonic Complete electric toothbrush? Very much. Man, anything that leaves your lips tingling, makes you drool like Pavlov's dog and leaves your gums singing... well, that's almost too much fun for a morning.