Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OK, That's Just Plain WEIRD

This is a bit of an addenda to yesterday's post, in a way. I went sans Sweet Precious I LOVE THEM Miracle Pill last night, and I have noticed that I dream in great detail whenever I don't take one. I'm normally one of those people who never remembers their dreams, if I didn't know that everyone dreams I would swear to you that I don't. So whenever I do remember my dreams, it's always somewhat surprising.

Oh, and entertaining apparently. I swear to you 100% that I am not making this up.

Last night I was at a Spice Girls concert. (Yes, WTF? indeed.) In some sort of unspecified 'official' (non performing) capacity. I don't know, lipgloss wrangler? Who knows. In New Zealand. With an audience largely comprised of school girls, still in their uniforms. Who were given an open mike question and answer session with the girls (as I'm permitted to call them). And they all asked really dullsville questions in thick Kiwi accents.

Oh, and of course Geri and I got along the best.

Sometimes it's fun to be me.

8 comments:

Michael Guy said...

So tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

:: Posh Spice understudy ::

The Other Andrew said...

Oh, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want!

Anonymous said...

I think you actually got someone else's fantasy dream.

bernard said...

Now it would have been funnier if it was a Topp Twins concert at the Rooty Hill RSL and it was full of middle aged women with severe hair cuts - but in private school uniforms.

The Other Andrew said...

Ha!

PS. OMG I love the Topp Twins!

Cecilia said...

heehee! Which vintage Spice Girls--90s or now?

The Other Andrew said...

Now. But I don't even know if they're planning on playing New Zealand on this tour. I have to tell you, those school girls were BORING.

Anonymous said...

I think you actually got someone else's fantasy dream.

Yes, and somebody else got the Tony Sansone oil massage dream...