Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Pledge To Do My Best

I believe in celebrating achievement. Especially mine! So I bring you my first three badges in the great and noble Order of Cast On Knitting Scouts.


The "Prosletize Knitting" Badge: I sing its praises to all who'll listen. And some who only pretend to be.


The "I Will Impress You With My Math Prowess" Badge: My first Finished Object was a beanie which I calculated and knit without a pattern (and it fit perfectly). In the process I made spiral decreases my bitch.


The "Knitting Whilst Under the Influence" Badge: Needs no explanation I would say.

Think you might have what it takes to become a fellow Scout? Head on over to Cast On and grab your badges.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

dear me
these sound much more interesting than when i was in scouts; our merit badges were about building things out of wood and doing dreadful community activities.

The Other Andrew said...

Somewhere on the net once I saw some similar comedic badges, but they were Gay Badges. Some of them were really funny. I should check the google.