Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Crush

I like gay boys. I know that will come as absolutely no surprise to any of you, but even if you are just playing gay I'm half way there already. They call it bias, but I'm ok with that.

So, a new crush. Matthew Rhys. He's Welsh (plus), cute (plus), has curly hair (which is my latest fad, so that's a plus too), tall (borderline minus) and he plays Kevin the sane homo who is generally kind to his mother (PLUS) on Brothers & Sisters.



I think part of the charm is that he's handsome, but he's still kind of the cute guy you'd see getting the paper and walking his dog. You know? An 'every man' quality, not some over primped and pumped pretty boy.



I have no idea if he's a 'mo in real life, although he's certainly played gay on a few occasions. Once he played half of a gay couple with (the also hot) real life friend Ioan Gruffudd. He and Ioan shared a house together for 10 years.

Just give me a moment... let's ponder that shall we?



It's certainly working for me.

9 comments:

Michael said...

Ummm...TOTALLY.

Michael said...

But apparently not at all actually gay.

The Other Andrew said...

Shame. I'm a little saddened by that.

Michael said...

Isn't that funny? It's not like we actually had a shot, or at least I didn't, but we want him in the club.

Ur-spo said...

nice looking fellow
but I prefer'em with whiskers rather.

The Other Andrew said...

Michael, a little magic goes out of the world every time we hear that one of the cute ones isn't gay. Yes, I know how shallow that sounds.

Ur-spo, I'm not against whiskers. I was having a little cruisefest with a bewhiskered gent just the other night in fact. It takes all colours to make a rainbow.

Michael Guy said...

Surely our combined charms can convert one straight/mildly confused actor-type?

Have you forgotten the 'homosexualist agenda?' The meeting is now called to order.

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

mmmmmmm... Ioan.... mmmm...

he can blow my horn any day.
aye aye Cap'n!

Anonymous said...

Nup not really a hot topic for me ;) but thought i'd quickly say hi!