Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mr Personality

I haven't done a meme or one of these personality test thingies for ages, but encouraged by others doing it I decided to give this one a whirl.

To me the results sound fairly accurate, although that may be because I also think they're fairly flattering. It is true that I get along with most people, like my "down time" and generally approach new experience with open arms.

I think my daytime blogging shows that I'm also a bit of a goof off at times...

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

9 comments:

Michael said...

My personality sucks.

The Other Andrew said...

Hopefully not just your personality!

The Other Andrew said...

That was uncalled for, right? You know I meant that in a caring way, oh and a dirty one.

Michael said...

No, totally called for.

Why do you think I work out so much? When one's personality sucks, one has to make up for it somehow.

And I pride myself on paying more than lip service to, well, paying lip service.

The Other Andrew said...

Hah! See, that's the bit about conscientiousness and applying yourself to a task!

Michael said...

Hey sailor, I'm feelin' kinda conscientious right now.

Anonymous said...

Good grief!!

The Other Andrew said...

Hey, if you're gonna play with the big boys you should expect a bit of rough housing every now and then. :)

Anonymous said...

really ;)