- The fact that pizza is fattening. Someone should fix that. Hello, modern science?!
- Those verchacte iPod+Nike running chart thingies. I know some people I like very much are into them, and find other people's fascinating, but for me personally it's about as interesting as seeing your 10th grade straight 'A's report card. One one level, I'm very happy for you, but on the other... yawn. Oh, and nobody likes a show off.
- Sydney public transport. It rained today, which caused a complete meltdown of my morning commute. CityRail will be first against the wall when the revolution comes. Mark my words.
- Reflux. I'm now officially an old man with bad knees and antacids in my pocket. Next stop, cardigans and incontinence.
- I'm fat. The camera doesn't lie. Waaaaaaaah! Woe! Woe, I say! Who did this to me?! This is so totally not my fault! (See point 1)
Monday, February 12, 2007
5 Things That Make Me Want To Claw At Myself In Displeasure
Sleep deprivation, Mondayitis and a rainy day has tipped me over into glasshalfemptyland, so in that spirit I give you my list of 5 things I am so not digging right now: