Tuesday, January 17, 2006

One Of Those Days?

Shortly after sitting down at my desk this morning I noticed that I had some sort of brown shmutz all over the front of my jeans, and my first thought was that I'd dripped some of my morning coffee on myself. Then I went to get something out of my backpack and I noticed a strong smell. Oh, gack. Yup, the $80 bottle of herbal mixture I got from my naturopath has leaked all through my backpack, and must have been seeping out the bottom onto my jeans when I had my bag on my lap on the bus. I had the bottle in a plastic bag, but that only stopped some of the leakage. It's all all over my study notes and the novel I was reading. Sadly Vanessa is ruined. Now my jeans look filthy and I (and my bag) smell like a ripe sort of blend of alcohol and herbs.

Things can only improve, right?

3 comments:

Cozalcoatl said...

$80 huh?
wow
thats a whole lot of Vodka and basil

The Other Andrew said...

Tell me about it. Although, as I commented at the time, it tastes more like I'd imagine a mixture of arse & bitumen would taste like... nasty. It has done wonders for my sinus though. Maybe scared them into submission.

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

if I were a sinus I'd be bloody intimidated by arse and bitumen... ;)