- Star shaped ice cubes with flecks of edible gold leaf. Meg made these for her New Year's Eve dinner and not only did it make those of us of the teatotalist persuation feel like we were getting some Goldschlager style action, but as Sarah discovered you can fish the gold leaf out and gild yourself with it.
- Early morning summer rain. Few things sound better after days of baking heat.
- A new favourite fragrance.
- Fresh, succulent cherries.
- A new show at The Newtown Hotel, full of fresh, succulent go-go boys.
Monday, January 09, 2006
5 Very Good Things
After a short dour patch, here's a list of 5 things I discovered in the past few weeks which made my life just a little bit better: