- Even when I am not trying to be, I am such a fag. Today I went and bought a diary for next year; nice, matte black, soft cover, day to a page. So I'm back at the office and start writing in it, when I notice the diary has a style name stamped on the cover, in nice big friendly letters. I'm now the proud owner of a diary called Vanessa.
- I think I pee more than any other human being. Sure I drink lots of water, and I started the day with two diuretic coffees, but seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if my workmates think I'm cruising the men's room.
- Given the new batch of hot European students at the intensive language school on my floor, maybe that isn't such a bad idea... (No, I kid! Really. For a start, half of them don't wash their hands.)
- It's neither Autumn here, nor do we celebrate Thanksgiving* (and even if we did it has passed already I know, but it takes US magazines a few months to get here). Despite these facts I went ahead and bought the Thanksgiving issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine anyway. This just reinforces the first point, right?
- I cannot function on 6 hours of broken sleep. It may not look like it, but I've actually been napping with my eyes mostly open since about 3 o'clock this afternoon.
* OK, I know I went to a Thanksgiving dinner this year but that was given by an American friend and the rest of us are really there for the free food.