My fellow Australians - Verdicts? Opinions? Love/Hate? Couldn't Care Less?
- Wow, they just used the exact same opening sequence and program idents as the US version. I guess cut & paste is cheaper, right?
- The audition episodes are always my least favourite bits. Having said that, last night wasn't really an exception, although it wasn't too bad and I did find myself getting a little misty a couple of times.
- Ok, shut up. Seeing people really, really happy always makes me tear up.
- On the upside; the dance standards look fairly high, and it bodes well for the other cities given that they've only done Perth and Brisbane auditions so far.
- On the downside; 'dance is my life', 'I've lived through such hardship', 'I have way more confidence in myself than my skill would deem reasonable' cliches were in full force.
- Is it just me, or did some of the hard luck stories seem to get an easier ride through?
- Judge Matt Lee, what's with all the hats pumpkin? Unless I missed it flash by in the promos, it looks to me like you've got some sort of hat on in every future episode...