Thursday, February 28, 2008

Self Inflicted

Another Thursday, another (slight) hangover. Ay dios mio, I need to ease up on those midweek beers with my homies. Homos... Whatever...

And tonight more beers! Um, yay. The GLBTI Blogger Meet is on tonight. My only concern right now though is the weather, storms are forecast for today and we are going to be outside in a beer garden. Under cover, but still outside. Oops. I'm sure it'll be fine, right! ::crosses fingers::



I'm really looking forward to it. I have already met about half of the people intending to come along, but there's going to be some new faces in there. I've been to a few blogger meets of various kinds, and with the exception of a few freaky "I'm going to blog to make a fortune, because people will pay to read anything" types (I kid you not), everyone I've met so far has been pretty cool and interesting.

Oh crap, that means the pressure is on for me to try and be cool and interesting...

3 comments:

Mel said...

Well, at least they're not snow and ice storms like we've been having here. Those tend to slow people up even more.

The Other Andrew said...

True, but it's Summer! Our drought has broken in a big way, I heard on the radio the other day that in the past 80 something days we've averaged like 40+ days of rain!

DO NOT WANT.

Wesley Darling said...

What does the I stand for?