Time to think about a To Do List for Autumn:
- Drew has inspired me to want to learn to knit. Actually, I knitted briefly as a kid, but that was when dinosaurs roamed the Earth and there wasn't anywhere near the funky patterns and yarns that there are now.
- Mend, revamp or throw/give away stuff that is hanging in my wardrobe unworn since forever.
- Get my sewing machine fixed.
- Print up and have framed the photo enlargements I've been wanting to give as gifts for months now. (Draw the line at developing a taste for scrapbooking.)
- Maybe make some soft toy gifts for the huge tribe of kids my friends have created.
Yeah, that'll keep me going for a while.