Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pretty Pictures - Part 2

As I mentioned earlier, I have some photo posting to catch up on. Here's the second instalment, and as usual click any of the pics to see a bigger version:

STEVE & REX - A LOVE STORY
23rd December 2006. My friend Steve is now the proud owner of a baby Papillon puppy, "Rex". Rex is completely adorable! Mikey (the lovely ex) and I paid a visit to Steve and quickly fell in thrall with the tiny bundle of fluff.

Rex
Rex, the wee bundle of fluff

Taking A Moment
Steve and Rex share a 'moment'

The Up-Shirt Maneouver
The up-shirt maneouver

THE CHRISTMAS DAY MELTDOWN SANITY STROLL
25th December, 2006. I had a really crap Christmas morning, and so in order to process things, pull myself together and avoid sharp objects, I took myself and the camera off for a walk. Here are the results (clicky click to see them larger):

Sparkle
I wasn't feeling too sparkly, but this heart cheered me up no end.

Says It All, ReallyExperiment
Apologise not accepted! (left) and this sign made me laugh so hard! (right) "Junk mail biodegradability experiment in progess! Please impale neatly on fence."

8 comments:

Mikey (TLE) said...

Aaargh, those shots of Steve and Rex are making my teeth ache they are so cute. What a cutie (oh, and the puppy too). Haha.
We had a minor scare with Rex last night. I was over cooking Steve and Bec dinner (they were both broken from a day of packing with New Year hangover) and Rex decided he was big enough to leap off my lap onto the floor. He landed hard and Steve and I thought he had broken his leg as he was whimpering and holding it very awkwardly. Little bones those papillons. Anyway, alls well that ends well. After some love and affection and a careful check of his left foreleg and he was fine and bounding around Steve's place none the worse for wear. Quite an adorable little pup.

Ur-spo said...

lovely photos;
probably the nicest thing to occur for me today, so they are doubly appreciated!

The Other Andrew said...

Mikey, ach. That sounds like a nasty scare! Glad he's ok. I'll bet that gave Steve & Bec a nasty scare!

Ur-spo, sorry to hear you haven't had a great day! Thanks for the feedback on the photos.

Mikey (TLE) said...

Bec was out getting steak for dinner so was spared the trauma. It was my fault, I should have put him on the floor but he has always been cautious of heights so I didn't expect him to make the leap.

Ah well, no harm done in the end.

Anonymous said...

Damn... Mikey ruined the fantasy... Steve's straight... *sulk*...

He's still smokingly hot though :)

The Other Andrew said...

Hah! Steve's used to gay men drooling over him... it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Mikey (TLE) said...

"Smokingly hot"... haha! I'll tell him that. He will be flattered. As TOA will attest, he is also friendly, caring, funny, sweet and very gay friendly. And, he has a lovely singing voice. And no, that last one is not a joke.

But yes, in a committed heterosexual relationship.

The Other Andrew said...

All heterosexuals should be committed.

Kidding! :)