Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Growing Old Gracefully

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this picture! Look at you two! OK sure, the pvc-ishness isn't really my thing but (and I don't mean this to sound patronising) it's the effort that I love. You know, getting dressed up, enjoying the doing of the dressing up, and especially that it's something they do together and enjoy.



In Raili and Jaakko's own words: "We like to choose our clothes carefully and so that every item goes together. We like sharp and well-groomed styles. We often dress up in matching styles. We mostly shop in small local boutiques."

Yay! I think I want to be them when I grow up.

[Via HEL LOOKS, fashion in Helsinki.]

4 comments:

Michael said...

I want to be them for Halloween.

Mel said...

Dressing alike is two of the seven deadly sins of love - so deadly it's listed twice. Thus saith Eric Orner, and I have no reason to doubt him.

The Other Andrew said...

Mel, when I worked in the Duty Free industry many years ago we would have Japanese honeymooners come in with head to toe IDENTICAL outfits. You are right, WRONG.

jason said...

Somehow I can tell she is the...ummm...architect of this look, just by the way she's standing.