Sunday, September 11, 2005

A New Look For Spring

Spring has sprung in my neck of the woods, and frankly I'm bored with my options for Spring wardrobe. I need something new, a new style. Something that shows expresses me.

You know, when you go to the closet and look in and think "I have nothing to wear! I hate all my clothes!! Anyhoo, I'm not likely to throw it all out and start again, so maybe I'll work with accessories for a new look.


K who? I might go for something a bit more cheery. Could I fit on "Today is the first day of the rest of your life!" I wonder?


Scrolling LED Belt buckle. I could definately fit that on here.


I might get thirsty.

[All items, and so, so much more, available at Iced Out Gear. Bodhi, just in case you were wondering.]

2 comments:

Bodhi said...

Oh ..... my ...... Brad!

Well [sniff], its just all sooooo fake, unlike my true gold and diamond bling, and yet its just so, so, strangely alluring and appealing...

Its soooo sparkly, shiny, metallic and pimptastic. Crass and commercial in the worse possible way, and yet you can accessorise with an elegant trashiness. Its cheap and nasty, and yet retains a beautiful shallow edge that just screams bad taste. It could be deemed both offensive and appaling and yet its just so, so, sooooo...me!

Yo, bring on da bling my Brothers! I needs it now. So whip out da plastic bitches bitches and send me da packages now!!

Word!

Bodhi :-)

The Other Andrew said...

Bodhi (or perhaps now Bow-D),
I had a feeling this bling would be your thing.

(Bodhi wears a couple of real, and quite serious, rocks.) It's a hard look to pull off, the Man Diamond, but to paraphrase Rabbit "You make this look good".