Friday, August 01, 2008

Two Soups!

This is one of my favourite comedy sketches of all time! The inspired characterisations of Julie Walters meets the incredible comedy writing of Victoria Wood.



How on earth everyone keeps a straight face, and stays in character, I will never know. I'd have been rolling around on the floor as soon as Julie Walters opened her mouth.

[Read my comment to find out what word they bleep out at the end of the clip. Why they bleeped it I will never know, because I have the original on video and it's quite tame.]

6 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

BASTARDS!

That's all she says...

Mel said...

I do so love Julie Walters. Thanks for that.

The Other Andrew said...

You're welcome Mel, it's a love we share!!

Christof said...

Oh man thankyou - I needed that!

The Other Andrew said...

You're welcome Martin! Glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when she spilled the soup! Too funny!