- BOO! for last night's dullish Dancing With The Stars finale. Too much negativity towards Arianne & Carmelo made it a forgone conclusion from the get-go.
- YAY! for my newest obsession So You Think You Can Dance! [Warning: major spoiler! I didn't realise the show is already over in the U.S. and the website splashpage has "Congratulations XXXX, winner of So You Think You Can Dance!" Oh crap. BOO!]
- YAY! for really, really good fruit salad.
- BOO! for leaking take-away containers. Sticky fingers, much? And not in a good way.
- YAY! for The Family Stone which I finally got around to seeing like a year after its release, and after buying the DVD on a sale table. I heart writer/director Tom Bezucha! Oh, and hello, cute!
- BOO! for the sound cutting in and out on the extras.
- YAY! for feeling really happy and healthy lately.
- BOO! for friends going through tough times. I'm thinking of you, and you know who you are. *mwah*
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Boos! & Yays!
Freakgirl's post of Boos! & Yays! made me realise that a) I hadn't done one of these for a while and b) there's some Boo-worthy and Yay-worthy things to share: