Thursday, October 05, 2006

Poor Amenities

I spent all day today with no 'phone, no computer and NO INTERWEB. It was positively medieval. We moved into our new office today, a cute little old sandstone cottage, and so when I wasn't unpacking something and cleaning something else I was staring longingly at my monitor thinking wither thou, interweb? I almost considered drawing a picture of at least one of my favourite haunts and taping it to the screen, just so I didn't feel so alone, you know?

Bad news is, Interweb is probably going to take a few more days. Isn't anyone going to hold me?

4 comments:

Michael said...

::spoons vous::

Ken said...

Did you say haunts? Well, that reminds me of Halloween and it's right around the corner. So cheer up my Aussie lad. And check out the Lavender Rocker for some posts devoted to our (here in the states) seasonal fave -- Candy Corn.

Ur-spo said...

sure, I would hold you.
The notion of 'no gadgets' however sounds like bliss.

The Other Andrew said...

Michael, it's because I'm the short one right? Spooning you would mean you'd have squished into the middle of your back my... oh yeah, that works.

Ken, yay for Halloween and any other imported American holidays that involve sugar consuption! XX

U-Spo, bliss? Are you mad?... :) Cut off from all you guys?...