- I actually ran to catch up with a guy who was walking ahead of me in the street this morning, on my way to work. The reason, I needed a closer look at his amazingly cute butt. (Chunky little dirty blonde. Gorgeous.)
- I've been so busy at work, and been doing an early morning ritual at the Buddhist centre, and so hadn't walked into work for around a week. I gained over a kilo... brilliant. ::cries::
- I've decided I need a better camera, I'm finding the focus and zoom limitations of my curent camera are starting to frustrate me. Hey, it's Christmas. Anyone?
- When I woke up this morning at 5.30am, I could swear I smelled incense.
- I was glad it wasn't toast, because I once heard that people having a stroke often have an olfactory hallucination that smells like toast.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
A Thursday Five
Hopefully the madness here at work will settle somewhat a bit later today and I'll be back to posting a bit more regularly, in the meantime here's a quick 5 things for Thusday: