Friday, December 23, 2005


Make the Yuletide gay.

Have a wonderful holiday season everyone. Have fun, enjoy yourselves, be nice to your loved ones, tolerant of your second cousin's wife that nobody likes, play with the kids... and have a wonderful time.

A big hug from me, with my thanks for reading and participating through the Comments over the past year. You've made me think, made me laugh, and a few times made me shed a (manly) tear. This blog keeps being a positive experience for me, and you all are the biggest part of that.

I'm off to the airport in a few hours, with packing et al as yet undone. So I'll sign off for now. Have a great yuletide. (Michael, I'll sing a special rendition of "Goy To The World" just for you.)

Back on the 27th of December. See you then!

Kisses, Andrew. XXX

5 comments:

Cozalcoatl said...

Have a great time down south. Hope it all goes well.Stay happy and safe.
Love
Coz

Bodhi said...

Wir w√ľnschen Ihnen ein frohes Weihnachtsfest
und ein gesundes neues Jahr!

Michael Guy said...

Merry Christmas, Andrew! Safe travels to you.

:: Christmas morning HUG ::

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

hope it's all bright and merry for you TOA! see you when you get back... you have a remote-controlled tank waiting for you don't forget ;)

Sunshine said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Andrew. :) *hugz*