- Does The Earth Rotate? NO! (Which given that the title answers the question, you would think this would be a small volume.)
- Cyclomancy: The Secret of Psychic Power Control (Tom Cruise's second favourite book?)
- The Attractive Child (Creepy, creepy.)
- Sharon's UFO Code for Outer Space (Where the author understandably draws the assumption that the unusual reflections and lights in the glass of his china cabinet are of course coded signals from aliens. Pops, time to reduce the medication.)
One of the books Pyramid Power*, actually seems oddly familiar. I might have read this (or tried to) as a young teenager. I certainly remember the craze for 'pyramid power' theories in the 70's, around the same time as other paranormal/alien theorists such Erich von Daniken and Uri Geller. I even built a couple of cardboard pyramids, not surprisingly with limited success.
* Scroll down to the bottom of the Pyramid Power page for a picture of the author with his 'pyramid tent'. Is it just me or does he have a touch of the '70's Colt Studio almost-hot-if-you-can-get-past-the-flares-and-bad-hair' sort of look? I know, I'm insane.