1. When fastening pants, do you button or zip first?:
Suck in, strain, button, then zip. (I wear button fly jeans like 501's or my beloved G-Star low rise jeans much of the time, so it's more like 'button, button, button, button...')
2. What are your two favorite shows that were cancelled?:
Just two? Er, Firefly and Soap jump to mind.
3. What show is your geeky pleasure?:
The Amazing Race, does that classify as geeky enough? Of course, I'm also a big fan of all the various Star Trek franchises, I know that's geeky enough.
4. Favorite band or musician?:
Probably Scissor Sisters or Goldfrapp, at present. Wait 5 minutes and it may change.
5. Do you kiss on the first date?:
Hell YES! I love to kiss. You should always mistrust a man who doesn't like to kiss.
6. Do you believe in ghosts?:
Only when the lights are out; then I'm likely to believe in goblins, ghouls, axe murderers, Klingons... you name it.
7. Have you ever had an unexplainable ghostly experience?:
I was quite creeped out by the energy of some of the parts of the Port Arthur jail, but whether that was my imagination or not is for the jury to decide.
8. Do you kiss tentative, wild, intense, or sweet?:
Yes, yes, yes and yes. All four are important weapons to have in the arsenal.
9. Did you save yourself for marriage, and do you wish you did?:
I didn't even 'save myself' for the end of High School, so next question...
10. Do you sleep with stuffed animals or anything/one else at night?:
Ewww, no on the stuffed toys. Just me, no pyjamas, and sometimes someone else - but I'm such a light sleeper that if there is anyone else in the bed I usually don't get much sleep, if any. If there is someone in the bed, who wants to sleep anyway?
11. What's under your bed?:
A fold-up massage table (disused), a table-top drawing table, swing arm drawing lamp, some boxes of
12. Thunderstorms, cool or scary?:
Very, very cool.
13. 4 Most important things in life?:
Honesty, compassion, kindness, joy, dark chocolate & hot sex.
(...and yes I know it's only supposed to be 4 things, but which of these could you do without?)
14. Favorite and Least Favorite Sounds?:
Laughter (favourite). Whistling or snoring (least favourite).
15. Favorite curse word?:
Toss up between 'shit' or 'fuck', sorry but I'm very Old School in that regard.
16. Have you ever picked up a hitch-hiker, or would you?:
I don't drive. Is that the kind of 'pick up' you meant?
17. Would you take $10 millon for your soul mate and live a life of celibacy?:
Can someone explain this question to me?
18. Would you rather be a trash man or proctologist?:
Professional or amateur? Of course, this is obviously a trick question. Who could choose just one?
19. Which would be worse, bleeding to death or starving to death?:
Bleeding I think. I mean, ewww all that mess versus being fashionably 'Hollywood emaciated'? No contest. (Of course I kid, it's a dumb question but starvation would be horrible.)