Friday, June 17, 2005

In Rude Good Health

I've come to the realisation over the past couple of days that I'm feeling good. Good. This isn't any sort of Earth shattering news, but after about a month of starting to get sick, then being sick, then getting better, then not getting better, then actually getting better... well you get the general idea. The thing with a bad chest infection too is that it isn't one of those things that you can just medicate and ignore. You don't sleep, you can't go out in the cold air without a coughing jag, everything starts to ache - it's really quite a miserable experience to go through.

So except for a bit of a residual cough (and some pounds I packed on while I was 'comfort eating') I now feel better. In fact, I don't just feel better - I feel happier, which is the point of this post.

This week I've had a real pep in my step, some vim in my vigour, some errr... well, again you get the idea. Sense of humour has returned, energy levels are on the upswing, hormone levels are raging. I should come with a warning label, I feel that good.

No comments: