Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My Dog Was Facing Downwards, Kind Of

I started yoga classes Monday a week ago, and I have to admit I'm loving it. Loosely clad hipsters with yoga mat carriers slung over their shoulders are as common as piercings now in my neighbourhood, which kind of put me off a bit. I don't want to ruin my rep as always being years behind the trends.

My teetotal & vegetarian ways, combined with this new interest in yoga, prompted one friend to ask "Are you a lesbian?". Er, no. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Last Monday we worked in pairs and spent a lot of time getting this position right. I, of course, made a bee-line for one of the cuties in the class and spent an inordinate amount of time make sure his hips were nice and high and well aligned.

I'm a giver, people.

No comments: