- Make the house 'new flatmate appealling' by having a major-league spring* clean/tidy of the house and backyard; I'm talking clean-the-tops-of-bookcases, wipe-down-skirtingboards, de-cobweb, trim-the-out-of-control ficus, pull-up-all-the-weeds type thing.
- Sign-up with a flatmate hunting service, such as Share Space.
- Watch a few of the DVDs I borrowed from my ex.
- Go see Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on Saturday Night.
Things I actually acheived this past weekend:
- Somewhere around 40% of the planned cleaning and 0% of the garden tidying.
- Go see Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (Not bad, but please give Padme something to do, anything.)
- Watch; 13 episodes + 2hr pilot of Firefly, the movies Rules of Attraction (with and without commentaries), Mystery Men and Yossi & Jagger.
Productive? Errr, not so much.
* Even though its Autumn