- What time did you get up this morning?
- Diamonds or pearls?
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Batman Begins, loved it
- What is your favorite TV show?
More than one, but probably (and sadly) The Amazing Race
- What is your middle name?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What food do you dislike?
Tripe, I don't eat meat anymore so I guess I could extend this to being 'all meat',
- What is your favorite crisp/chip flavor?
Sour cream & chilli or lime & cracked pepper
- What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Destroy Rock & Roll by Mylo
- What is your favorite Song?
Ack, there's a huge 'short list' for this but one song I will love forever is True Colours by Cyndi Lauper
- What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- What's your favorite sandwich?
Tasty cheese & salad with the lot, or a manwich
- What characteristics do you despise?
I don't despise anything, but I'm no big fan of cruelty
- What is your favorite article of clothing?
G-Star low rise jeans (I'm short, so they fit my torso well without making me look 'high-panted' like many jeans do and they
flatter the packagemake the best of my assets)
- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
- What color is your bathroom?
Black & white tile, with pale green (almost cream) walls
- What color pants are you wearing?
If you mean underpants, khaki hipster trunks, if you mean trousers, blue G-Star jeans
- Where would you retire?
- When is your favorite time of day?
Morning (before I gave up drinking it used to be Beer O'clock)
- What is your most memorable birthday?
2 birthdays are pretty memorable; my 25th which was a breakfast for around 50 people, and my 40th late last year which was held in a cool bar I hired and then completely filled with helium balloons
- What is the last thing you ate?
Wholemeal roll with lettuce, roasted vegetables, tasy cheese and basil mayo
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- What is your favorite Cartoon Character?
- What's your favorite flower?
Tulips or Frangipani
- What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Cold Power with Aloe
- Do you wish on stars?
Yes, Paris Hilton
- What is your shoe size?
6 1/2 - make no assumptions, I'm hella short and my feet are big for my height (no really)
- Do you have any pets?
No, just high maintenance friends
- Last person you talked to on the phone?
- What did you want to be when you were little?
Not so little
- What are you meant to be doing now?
- What do you first notice about someone?
I hate to admit it, but but the gut reaction of 'cute'/'not cute'
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
A fully undressable, but sadly not 'anatomically correct', GI Joe
- Summer or Winter?
Neither, Autumn and Spring
- Hugs or kisses?
Kisses, preferably with tongues and groping
- Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, dark and bitter
- Living arangements?
Currently solo, my flatmate just moved out and even though I can barely afford it I'm liking having the space to myself
- When was the last time you cried?
Errr, not sure but it would have been at something on tv - I cry fairly easy (you know, especially given how much of a macho man I am) and I'm a sucker for crying along with a happy ending
- What is under your bed?
(Haven't I done this before?)
- How many cities have you lived in?
2, Adelaide and Sydney
- Favorite movie of all time?
I can't name just one; short list would be Wizard of Oz, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Hedwig & The Angry Inch - apparently anything camp with a show tune
- Mountains or beach?
Mountains, by the beach
- Full names of your potential kids.
'Turkey Baster' if it's a boy (after his father) or 'Vegemite Jar' if it's a girl (after her mother)
- What is your usual bed time?
An hour after it should be
Monday, June 20, 2005
Me, Me, Me... It's All About Meme
Bodhi sent me this meme via email, and because I just can't tire of talking about me, here are my responses: