Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my friend, sometimes drinking buddy, worthy co-conspirator in The Personal History Game* and fellow Sydney blogger James! Pop on over and give him some loving.

Happy birthday my friend, it's been great getting to know you better over the past year. You're a class act.

* It's the favourite game James and I play whenever we're drinking in a pub or sitting in a restaurant. The rules are simple, pick someone out of the crowd and invent their personal history. Ideally it should be creative, yet not so outlandish that it isn't believable. Trust me, we can play this game for hours.

4 comments:

bernard said...

the Good Old Personal History game...

It's even fun to play on the bus. In a loud voice.

bernard said...

actually, we could all play online; Andrew just posts a piccie of a "random hottie" and those so inclined post no more than 3 lines about said person...

Time to get back to the grindstone
*sigh*

James said...

Oooh I love the idea of an online personal history game. Totally defamatory, but loads of fun. Thanks also for the birthday wishes. Last night was a hoot and I feel reasonably un-hungover this morning.

Wesley Darling said...

Consider your game stolen. And I'd love to hear my personal history, as invented by you.