Thursday, October 20, 2005

Comments

I just had to change the format of my comments page temporarily, because I seem to be having a problem with the comments pop up screen, for some as yet unknown reason. It's not my pc or server issue, because it seems to work fine when I visit other Blogger blogs, but maybe I broke something on my template when I added the Flickr stuff on my sidebar yesterday. Stupid HTML.

Anyhoo, comments appears to be working in the amended format pro tem so go at it kids. Without your comments, how am I supposed to know you care?

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Whoo hoo, I get to be the first to say of course we care.

Michael said...

So it wasn't just me. I was having troubles earlier and the need to express myself to you was so strong, Andrew.

Bodhi said...

Awwwww, does witty bitty Andrew need a reassuring (((HUG))).

I wuv you!

The Other Andrew said...

Whew. Ok, so not alone in the universe then. That's good to know.

:-)

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

the whole world cares, TOA, they're just too shy to express their feelings... ;)

Anonymous said...

That is what I love about HTML, CSS, ETC; you mess with one thing, and it all goes to hell. I still can't get my comments to "remember your info" of all things. At least that seems to be my only problem... Here's hoping that is it!