Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do You Think They Can?

I was all excited to read that the auditions for the Australian version of "So You Think You Can Dance" kick off this weekend in Adelaide. Then I read:


Dress to impress. There's a $500 cash prize for the weirdest, wildest, most wonderfully presented dancer at EVERY audition centre.

Oh crap. It's not bad enough that we have to watch that malarky on shows like Australian Idol, home of the singing chicken suited audition, but now they are going to taint my beloved SYTYCD with the same bs. One of the things I like about the original is that despite the fact that they always show a fair percentage of delusional people who really do Think They Can Dance (but can't), the idiot Spiderman/gorilla suited auditionee factor is absent.

Don't mess with my beloved Channel Ten.

::shakes fist::

No comments: