- The weather! We're slowly sliding towards Spring in this part of the world folks, and that gets the biggest Yay! of the day from me. Yesterday was mild and sunny, so nice in fact that I decided to walk home from work, an hour stroll in the slowly darkening dusk. (Yay!)
- This morning I woke up with the first symptoms of a head cold. Head in vice, scratchy nose and throat... you know the drill. (*sniff* BOOOOOO! *sniff*)
- Photography. I'm a bit stymied by not being able to download any photos from my camera onto my PC at the moment (Boo!), on account of memory space problems on my old machine, but I seem to have gotten over a small creative crisis and am loving playing with the camera again (Yay!).
- I plan on buying an external hard drive this week, as a temporary measure to solve the memory issues of my PC and as eventual back-up storage for the gigs of
skanky pornphotographs I've been accumulating (Yay!)
- Today is my sister Fiona's 44th Birthday (Yay!), although in her eyes the number is a definate Boo!
- She always kicks off Birthday Month in my family, which means that 42 is just around the corner for me ( ::stunned silence:: )
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Boos! & Yays! Time
I know some folks love a good session of Boos! & Yays! Well the Muse of Boos and the Gays of Yays have both been whispering in my ear of late, so here for your minor edification I give you Boos! & Yays! for the 2nd of August, 2006.