- Hysteria is funnier in Spanish
- In 1988 Antonio Banderas was very, very beautiful
- Spanish police will happily enter your house and question you with only a modicum of explanation and without showing any ID, and you will accept this as perfectly normal
- When guests arrive at your house, cold tomato soup (gazpacho) is a perfectly suitable beverage to offer them
- Spanish women can cry, attempt to throw themselves off a balcony, pull a gun on you, throw a telephone/answering machine/shoe through a window (or all of the above) and still appear stylish
No idea what I'm talking about? Then see the film, it's fabulous!