Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Thoughts

I made the mistake of taking a good close look at my computer keyboard at work. Gross. There's all sorts of nasty under those keys. Anyone lose anything? I think I might have it.

I'm a bundle of stress today. Too much work, too little time to do it in, and deadlines missed. I keep telling myself to just effing chill the effing eff out, man! But then I hate getting yelled at, so that's just making me more stressed. It's a skill.

Haircut day tomorrow!

I'm going to a movie tonight, for the first time in ages. A real, gen-u-ine talking picture. In a movie palace! I'm seeing "Brideshead Revisisted" with my friend Judy, so it's winsome boys, longing looks and Ms Emma Thompson getting all up in their bidness.

You know you're a comfort eater when you're having a rough day, it's not even 11am, and already you're planning lunch.

"Newtown Festival" this Sunday. It's a fun day, although the crowd numbers have been steadily building to the point where it's a bit cray-zay. I'll probably pop in early-ish avec camera, and then hightail it outta there as the crowds and public drunkenness amp up. Then off to Mr O'Brien's birthday drinkies. Speaking of public drunkenness...

5 comments:

Brian said...

Be prepared for some lovely swimming costumes! I thought the film was pretty great.

Michael said...

Brideshead is GORGEOUS.

And, dude, proofread. Srsly.

The Other Andrew said...

Brian, thanks for the heads up!

Michael, so quick to judge.

Ur-spo said...

i recently had the keyboard cleaned out - it helps really.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder- I just tipped mine over & a forest of plant material fell out.

Some of the hazzards of work....