- House guest weekend! Tall & Handsome was here for a flying visit, before taking off to do some work committments and coming back on Wednesday for another
round of hot & sweaty sexingvisit. Yay. It was so nice to hang out together, and as free of weirdness and awkwardness as I hoped it would be.
- However, 2 light sleepers who both snore equals a recipe for sleep deprivation all round! Judicious napping (and occasional use of the sofa bed) was a help.
- Friday's new job celebrations carried over into the weekend, with a special dinner treat at one of my favourite Thai restaurants.
- Knitting! After skipping a week because of the Newtown Festival it was so nice to be back at the pub, hanging with my peeps and knitting on Sunday afternoon.
- Speaking of knitting, Tall & Handsome and I made a trip into the Kinokuniya bookstore in the city on Saturday, and I found one of the few men's knitting books where I would wear just about everything in it. This one's definitely going on the wish list.