Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 Things About Tuesday, 11th November: Mean Reds Edition

  • I think the stress of the uncertainty about work and income over the next couple of months has started to get to me. Wound up and snappish is my mode du jour.
  • I need to take some deep breaths, and stop listening to the doom and gloom about the economy and the job market on the nightly news. Srsly.
  • On the upside, house guest this Thursday! Woo hoo! At least staying in bed is free, right? (Well, under most circumstances.)
  • Thinking of which, I can't imagine what it would be like to pay for sex. I mean, it's a turn on for some people but I just don't think I would want to be with someone that didn't want me back, you know? (Even if it's just because they're looking at me through a pair of beer goggles.)
  • I guess there are issues of power and control in there for some people. Not my scene.

3 comments:

Michael Guy said...

I'm paying the EXbf for SEX I'm not having with him!

So, just saying. Gay marriage? Better think about "gay divorce," too.

Feel better. Go shoplifting or something at the Dollar Store.

jason said...

Well, I hope your mean reds move on soon. They suck.

Go out and steal some face masks with George Peppard. That always seesm to help.

The Other Andrew said...

MG and Jason, I thought about stealing a goldfish in a bowl... but then decided to steal George Peppard instead.