Friday, July 07, 2006

Tiny Bit Scared

...by the thought that tonight's Sydney Photobloggers meet includes a burlesque show.

I mean, I've been to a sleazy strip joint. Once. I was 17. I told my friends that dragged me there for a Boys Night Out that I was gay almost immediately afterwards. (Yes, having to never go there ever again was a motivating factor.)

You see, the show is called Pork Hotel and the advertising flyer features what appears to be little piggies tumbling out of... a woman's... um, 'lady area'...

Scary, huh? I'm guessing I might have one hell of a blog post from this one though...

6 comments:

Otiose said...

Don't worry Andrew, the majority of performers and attendees are gay. It's not like the sad, tired stripper experience of the common sleazy stripjoint.

Sunshine said...

But what if it's an all-male show? :P

Q - 60's girl said...

Have fun tonight :)

Therin of Andor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Therin of Andor said...

Second attempt: Is it gonna be any worse than the night K's handbag stuck to the floor of that little black room with the TV screen? ;)

You know, that other reply, that now says something has been removed, looks like I was extra vulgar or something.

Ur-spo said...

oh, the things they do in australia (part II)
Yes, please send us a report on this ballet.