Friday, July 07, 2006

A Long Week

This is not a downbeat "Yeah verily for I am weary" post, but Jeezalou it seems like this week has gone on forever. I know that my US readers had a holiday this week, so this one is not likely to speak to you on a personal level, but for me this seems to have been a loooong one. It's been at least, what, 9 or 10 days so far, right? I'm sure of it.

Maybe it's end of financial year/start of the new one which has made me busier than usual. Maybe it's after hours busy-ness with stuff to do at the Buddhist centre. I'm not sure what the cause is but it sure has made me look forward to the weekend. I was supposed to be working on a book stall at a Tibetan cultural festival tomorrow, but I've had some volunteers drop out and it has put the project in jeopardy. You know what though? I'm not that bothered. It would be nice to have the day free. Tonight is a night out for dinner and a burlesque show (!) with some of my favourite Flickrazzi peeps, so not getting up early tomorrow would be nice.

Real nice.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

what you need is pampering; and get a good night's sleep!
Sleep well tonight; always nice to hear about you.

The Other Andrew said...

Ur-spo, you are so right. I need... no, I DESERVE pampering! :) Morgan, taking notes?