Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Brief Hiatus

I'm taking a short break from blogging guys. Just until next week. I've got lots of irons in the fire this week, some shit to pull together, and some neurons to either fire up or fire. Add to that the fact my sweet friend Robbie is in town at the end of the week, someone who's known me for half my life so far, and we've got some town to paint pink. By next week this should hopefully be Anecdote Central.

See you next week, and in the meantime think rest not retirement. Ta ta my lovelies. Later!

10 comments:

dani said...

have yourself an excellent week!!!!!

The Other Andrew said...

Thanks Dani! You too sweetie.

Ur-spo said...

I look forward (as always) to your next entry.
I hope you have a pleasant week - and get some rest yourself.

freakgirl said...

Miss you already.

Fran Carleton said...

Have fun and don't do too much stuff you can't tell us about ;-)

Enjoy yourself!

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

come back all fresh and smelling like roses. or expensive aftershave. with lots of lovely stories to tell!

Therin of Andor said...

But does the fridge still smell of vanilla?

Michael said...

Come back, little Sheba!

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

if TOA's been having a good time, the fridge might smell of neglect instead :)

Michael Guy said...

Okay. Is the 'brief hiatus' over with now?! I MISS YOU! I need my AUSSIE fix! YOU HEAR me..I need it right now! I'm starting to hallucinate. I think me and the BF had a meaningful conversation last night. Yep. HURRY BACK, Andrew!