Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

So I cut out of work early today because I was feeling craptastic, feverish and such, and it looks like the seriously sensible thing to do is to give up on attending the Amateur Unisex Strip Contest grand finale tonight too. I know, BOO! Seriously BOO.

So, consolation time. Some of my favourite things are warm weather, cute boys, vintage photos, vintage photos of cute boys, vintage photos of cute boys enjoying warm weather....

Anyway, you get the idea.




Let's start in grand style shall we? YOWSER.


I'm not sure whether I want to climb on top or slide under the bottom. Same old story.


Seafood buffet, and here I am with an empty plate and a fork in my hand.


Doesn't this picture makes you feel like an old, pervy, chicken hawk?


I'm not sure the names of the guys on each end, but the others are (L to R) Lucky Pierre, Lucky Pierre, Lucky Pierre, Lucky Pierre, Lucky Pierre, Lucky Pierre...


I think it's a rudder, or maybe a floatation device?...

7 comments:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

great photos TOA - although I must say when I look at them I keep thinking that these are approximately of my parents generation. so we're perving on blokes who could be our dads and uncles!

Thombeau said...

Ya did right, Andrew.

Mikey (TLE) said...

Great photos. Evan was over last night and I showed him your blog. He thought it was most excellent.

Michael said...

OMG, that first guy will haunt me. So beautiful.

jason said...

day-um

The Other Andrew said...

Glad you like! Knowing that the youngster I referred to is probably an octogenarian by now makes me feel a little less pervy. Marginally.

Anonymous said...

Nooooi, it's an anchor ! Ships Ahoy!!