Friday, September 28, 2007

The 3 Day Weekend Cometh

It's almost home time. I have some beers in the company of mens who like other mens lined up for this evening. It's hot outside. Tonight may even be the first cargo shorts evening of the new season (assuming I can get my fat ass into them). If there is a sudden flurry of scorched retinas, then you'll know I've bared my legs.

I have some knitting get togethers planned for the weekend, some shopping, some things to do around the house, and a big picnic afternoon on Monday.



And hopefully is it comes to a battle of Lust Versus Sanity, lust will prevail.

[Updated: If Friday night is any indicator, so far I'm happy to report that lust has prevailed.]

3 comments:

Thombeau said...

Have a most wild and wonderful weekend. Watch out for teabags!

mrpeenee said...

I, too, vote for lust. It's just the kind of girl I am.

good luck with the mens.

Ur-spo said...

sanity is not very fun when taken in large chunks or as a lifestyle.