- I think I'm getting a cold, I have the scratchy throat and stuffy sinuses that seem to indicate same.
- Poor Britney. I can't stop worrying about her.
- I've injured my back recently, and the referred pain I started to feel down my right leg is getting past the point where I can assure myself it will Magically Go Away. Magically Go Away is normally my favourite remedy.
- The shitty 'helping out' job I've been doing 3 days a week in another department was supposed to be over already, but now it looks like the woman who's spot I've been babysitting is not likely to return to work. I may get stuck doing it until the department restructure is finished and I can take up my new job. NOT HAPPY. Not the least because I have to sit next to the Loudest Person In The Building for those 3 days.
- I've only just discovered that John Krasinski is in fact a cutie pie, and I kind of feel like such a lagger, you know?
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
It's Not All Pretty Sailors And Ugly Rooms, You Know
Bleh. Nobody likes to read great big long tirades of whinge (ok, maybe I shouldn't speak for all of you, some of the more emo of you might love tirades of whinge, but me eh, not so much) so I'm just gonna give you the PowerPoint slide bullet-pointed version of my Crappy Tuesday: