Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Site Updates By The HTML Challenged

I'm on a roll, not only did I get the picture posting thing to work (actually not that hard) but I've also been tinkering with the Blogger template I'm using to add some new sidebar goodies, such as a rather unique feature I like to call links.

Next on the agenda, trying a suggested hack to override the requirement that you need a Blogger registration to leave a comment. That one looks a tad trickier though. There is cutting and pasting involved, and actual deleting of existing html and everything. Very scary.

Can I just say, I added a site meter and now I'm obsessed with watching the little bugger tick over. Thankfully I saw that I could get it to ignore visits by me, otherwise that counter would be at least triple what it is now. I know, sad.

No comments: