Some highlights for me:
- General consensus when Ireland stepped out on stage and we copped a look at Joe of 'Donna & Joe'... somewhere a chatroom is missing a geek.
- We actually grabbed an atlas to find out where the heck were Andorra (apparently not Endora) and Moldova (apparently not Moldavia, where people find themselves 'jumping the shark' as part of a massacre on their wedding day).
- Slovenia, kind of cute in a Euro-punk-slacker way but with a fairly forgettable song (Voice Of Reason: aren't they all a bit forgettable?)
- Latvia, dull pair of Bel Ami* boys
- Bosnia Herzegovina, old school. A little bit incomprehensible, a little bit like recycled Eurovision winners from the past 20 years, a bit of iffy fashion and lots of peroxide.
Now that's Eurovision!
*Bel Ami is a purveyor of, shall we say 'all male erotica', specialising in fresh faced Euro boys (18+ of course) - don't ask me how I know this.