Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Monday Linkfest

Today, being Monday, I'm meandering my way through the following:
  • Showing my compassion for my Northern Hemisphere friends by reading Notes From A Blizzard Shut-In on McSweeney's. (Need I remind you guys it's Summer here? Heh, heh.)
  • We don't get snow in Sydney, so making a snowman is something I've never been able to do. Although I could manage this, you know, if I wanted to.
  • Have a taste for the bizzaro? Like ugly web design? How about JustGourds.com?
  • I've never seen the product, but I love the web design of the Oral Fixation Mints company. [Warning: very Flash-ey and slow to load on dial-up, but worth it.] I need to find some of those Mojito flavoured mints!
  • The designers of that website are also the guys behind other interesting websites such as Understanding Vorn and 10 x 10.
  • Still with my design nerd hat on, I also love the information maps and quirky Travel Time map created by the same guys. Very sobering, the weapons map.
  • No comments: