Sunday, March 20, 2005

Itchy Palms

Autumn is a drawing in... the nights are getting colder... tv is watchable again after the Summer rating hiatus...

All of which means more nights in front of the tv curled up on the couch, and for me personally it also means the return of craft projects. I much prefer to have something to do with my hands while the tv is on, and being the big Martha-loving hands-on-hips-placing picked-last-for-team-sports gay boy that I am, it'll usually mean needlework.

This winter maybe I should celebrate my newly found vegetarianism, work up a vintage-style bowling shirt or maybe make some pirate gear for the new little ones in my life... like these folks have.

Oh, and if you think craft is for nerds, some people would beg to differ. Although it can all go horribly wrong.

No comments: