Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sofa Surfing

Apologies if you've tuned in expecting a Eurovision finals recap (both of you), sorry but I'm not up to it. When I got home last night from visiting Mikey (the lovely ex) and Evan for Eurovision shenanigans I had a coughing fit of such ferocity that I did myself some damage. I've strained something, or popped something, or God knows cracked a rib or some ridiculous carry on, but coughing is considerably hurty. Actually I think it's just a muscle strain, as I've done this before when I had a bout of bronchitis years ago.

Anyhoo, that and a whole lot of stress about work (truthfully I wouldn't be surprised if I'm 2 weeks away from being shit canned) has dug me into a pretty dark and bitter place this weekend. (Speaking of which, I wish I had some chocolate.) So I've cancelled all my plans today, and I'm hanging out on the couch comfort eating and watching the Eurovision finals. In the spirit of Eurovision I give today deux points.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you're feeling poorly. I just felt the need to tell you what I liked, because I think you're the only person who cares.

Greece, nice. Pretty thighs. Germany, pretty pants. Shiny.

Norway, pretty eyebrows, surprisingly good thighs.

But nobody was better than the silly Czech superhero.

Hope you feel better soon.

Mousicles said...

get well

I was too tired after the whole thing to write or read anything. I went straight to bed.

I'm not unhappy about the result. It wasn't the best SONG though. Other songs had much more substance in them, but I guess they didn't have the cute boy with violin...