Friday, June 11, 2004

Send Me An Angel, Right Now

I missed the finale of the mini series Angels In America last night, on account of Mr Potter and his friends, but I did tape it and will hopefully watch it tonight. I had already heard good things about both the play and the mini series, and was aware that both had won quite a lot of awards. However, what I wasn't prepared for was just how emotionally affecting I would find it, and how much it would bring up sad and beautiful memories of the people I knew and who are no longer here through AIDS. I can imagine how powerful this must have been to see as a play.

Oh, and can I just say. If I knew that the Mormon Church was so full of absolute hotties I would so consider conversion. Colour me shallow, but it is what it is folks.

No comments: