Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Return

Hey y'all, I'm back.

I just had the singularly hardest and most rewarding experience of my life. It was incredible. On top of the meditation experience the venue was also absolutely beautiful. Deep inside native bushland on the border of one of the National Parks, where the only sounds were nature and the very occasional distant airplane. Coming back to the city with all senses heightened and raw from a week of deep and intensive meditation was a jangling experience. It has taken a little while to settle back in and get my head around everyday matters like the new job I started today.

I'll post a proper write-up of the week sometime in the next few days, at the moment I'm still processing the experience and going through the bucket load of photos I took before and after the actual retreat part of the week. I also have to resolve my computer 'issues', but hopefully that'll happen in the next few days.

No comments: