Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I Got Your Updates Right Here.

So, cut to a neglectful couple of weeks later and let's see what our hero has been up to:

  • I turned 40. No-one died and the world did not, in fact, end.
  • I got sick with something as lame sounding as an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. I got me some URTI, baby. Nothing life-ending, but I felt fluey, hot and crabby for nearly a week and had a killer sore throat and swollen glands. It was Not Much Fun.
  • I have lovely friends, who love me lots and show their affection in the best way possible... with really cool birthday gifts.
  • Speaking of which, I picked out my new bicycle (a Giant OCR1 road bike) which is a gift from my ex. I just have to wait 6 weeks for them to get me one in a size extra small! However, I still maintained my dignity in the face of such heartless labelling.
  • I'm in love with all the accessories cycling entails. You can never have too many hats, bags or shoes.
  • I put in a submission to create my own job role at my work, and move out of the mind numbingly boring role I have been doing for two years now. Two years! Why didn't I realise that I have limited time to waste? (see first point, above)
  • I seem to be on a mission to ensure that I am as fat as possible before summer arrives. I just polished off a bag of crisps and a Cherry Ripe for good measure. Urgh.
  • I'm all about Australian Idol. Who is my favourite varies from week to week, one thing is for certain though, little Anthony remains cute as a button.
  • No comments: