This has been doing the rounds of our email at work...
HOW TO START YOUR DAY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE:
1. Create a "new folder" on your computer.
2. Name it "John Howard"
3. Send it to the recycle bin. (the bin must be empty prior to this step)
4. Empty the recycle bin.
5. Your computer will ask you: "Do you really want to get rid of "John Howard"?*
6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button.
7. Repeat, as required.
I guess you could easily substitute "George W Bush" for "John Howard" and it would still be strangely satisfying.
* Australian Prime Minister, John Howard.