Friday, August 13, 2004

Things To Be Thankful For

On Friday the 13th, here's a list of things I'm thankful for today:
  • Last night's packed out (and thoroughly demented) Talent Show at the Newtown Hotel, hosted by the ever popular Miss Vanessa Wagner. Drag with humour and a conscience y'all.
  • Mikey's company. Welcome back to Sydney pet, I couldn't ask for a better ex boyfriend.
  • L'Occitane lemon verbena soap. It may not be summer yet, but it can sure as damn well smell like it.
  • Speaking of the change of seasons, there is a definite whiff of Spring in the air. Huzzah.

    ...and because every coin has a flip side, today I'm not so happy about:
  • Headaches, and I wasn't even drinking alcohol last night.
  • My previously mentioned Arch Nemesis, City Rail. To quote my friend Meaghan, they couldn't organise a fuck in a brewery, or a piss-up in a brothel.
  • No comments: